- Can be added via a widget, shortcode or theme function
- 22 different skins to choose from or
- Custom skin option to create your own skin style
- Linear or logarithmic time scale
- Show date or 24h digital time
- Background image or color
- Border radius (rounded corners for background))
- Advanced positioning options (relative to background)
- Advanced shortcode parameters (including background image and custom skin)
- One extra clean skin for use with background image
- Support on the CoolClock Pro forum
Pro features come with the CoolClock – Advanced extension.
- Dutch * R.A. van Hagen http://status301.net/ (version 3.0)
- French * R.A. van Hagen http://status301.net/ (version 3.0)
- German * Manfred Mrak http://www.niftyfox.ch/ (version 3.2)
- Serbian * Borisa Djuraskovic – WebHostingHub http://www.webhostinghub.com/ (version 2.9.4)
- Slovenian * Adijan Dervišević – http://www.adijan.eu (version 3.2)
- Russian * Наталия Завьялова – http://time-impressions.ru (version 2.9.8)
Please contact me to submit your translation and get mentioned here 🙂
Example analog clock in sidebar. The background logo is added with the CoolClock – Advanced extension.
Widget settings. The background options are availabe in the CoolClock – Advanced extension.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I start?
- What options does the widget have?
- How can I create a custom skin?
- Can I share this fantastic custom skin I created?
- Can I insert a clock in posts or pages?
- I’m building my own theme. Is there a theme function available?
Downloaded 37425 times.
Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars with a total of 10 votes on WordPress.org »